Here’s a bit of my life as captured by my little iPod Touch (and a few by Reuben’s Droid).
1. Latte art by my bro-in-law, Justin. | 2. I roasted up some veggies to take camping. | 3. Heading out for said camping trip. | 4. A sunny, breezy Memorial Day.
1. I recently got my hair cut. Had Mom put more layers in it. | 2. Reuben bought me supper at one of my favorite places. | 3. My father-in-law built me this awesome “kitchen” garden. | 4. Postcard from France from a friend.
1. Browned butter cinnamon roll + fried egg. | 2. Ellie had to have a pink drink at the coffee shop. | 3. The crabapple trees were beautiful in bloom. | 4. I tried making an Arnold Palmer. It was delicious and refreshing.
1. Afternoon cuppa + malted milk cookies. | 2. Cornbread cooked in a skillet. | 3. I made myself a mini 7-layer dip for lunch. | 4. Possible new addiction: frozen espresso + cream + milk + maple syrup + vanilla extract.
1. Back when Reuben had a “beard.” Waaaah! He still looks awesome without it, but there’s a bit of nostalgia associated with it. :) | 2. Homemade butter (from Jersey cows) is awesome. | 3. A yummy treat: oranges drizzled with olive oil & sprinkled with black pepper. | 4. I was sick for nearly two weeks. No fun.
So, I’ve been a very good girl with the photo-a-day challenges. I’ve only missed one day! Which means I’ve taken a photo practically every day since February. Yay!
In June, I might join in this fun-sounding photo challenge.
Are any of you participating in a photo-a-day challenge or a Project 366/52?
Have an awesome day!