Helen is 10 months old!
Here’s what’s new this month:
- She started walking! At just a week or so shy of 10 months, she really took off. Here and here are videos to prove it.
- She learned how to point at things. It’s fun to see her pointing at animals in books and at people.
- She’s learning how to use signs as well. I taught her the sign for when she wants to nurse. It’s nice to know for sure what she wants.
- She’s learning knew words as well. She says “Bye-bye” and waves, uh-oh (see this video for proof), and hot (pronounced with a silent H) for sure. She probably says other things that I don’t recognize yet.
- She’s sleeping through the night. Hallelujah! She still fusses a bit in the middle of the night, but she’ll put herself back to sleep. We started sleep training her a few nights ago, and it only took about a night and a half for her to figure it out.
And now for the photo-a-day pictures:
Day 18: Helping Dad! I love the look of concentration on her face.