5 months old.
21 weeks. At the family cabin. He didn't like his hat.
5 months old.
A FEW FACTS ABOUT JAMES THIS MONTH:
- * He's still in size 3 diapers, but I'm going to start putting him in a size 4 overnight - he'll leak right through his diaper and wake up early.
- * He wears 6-9 month clothing.
- * As you can see from the photos, he's sitting up independently! He started doing it about a week and a half before his 5-month birthday, so he was 4 months old. :) I was really surprised by how quickly he learned - he went from completely wobbly and couldn't stay up at all to fairly stable in a couple of days!
- * He's starting to make new noises - I know he has no clue what he's saying, but he did make a "mama" sound. :D
- * He's into shaking anything that rattles. He can get pretty crazy sometimes!
- * He HATES his carseat.
- * He takes 3 naps now, but they aren't very predictable. Sometimes he'll take one 2-hour nap and two 45-minute-1-hour naps, but sometimes he'll nap longer. He's sleeping about 10-11 hours at night. I wish he would sleep more!
- * He pushes his chest up pretty high when he's on his tummy. I think it won't be long before he tries crawling. He's definitely mobile - when I leave him on his tummy he'll skooch around to get at stuff.
- * He weighs 17.5 pounds.
So there's James' 5 month update!