July 16th, 2016: At the family reunion. Daddy rocked him to sleep for his naps.
July 21st, 2016: Cousins!
From left to right: Ezra (2 months), Levi (9 months), James (5 months)
July 22nd, 2016: Helen and James are so cute together and LOVE each other!
July 25th: James wants to crawl so bad!
A FEW FACTS ABOUT JAMES THIS MONTH:
- *We started buying size 4 diapers for him! Technically he can still fit a size 3, but it won't be long before they're too small. Helen was still wearing a size 4 right before she was potty trained...
- *He wears 9 month clothes.
- *He can push his tummy off of the ground. He's getting ready to crawl!
- *James really started to babble this month. He's saying consonant sounds like "m" and "b" and "v". He has said "Mama" a few times (here's proof). I know that he doesn't know what he's saying, but it still melts my heart.
- *This little boy gets bored now! I noticed him being fussy before he should, and we realized it was just because he was no longer interested in his toy.
- *James developed stranger anxiety this last month. He totally freaked out when his uncle sat next to him the car. And for some reason he's afraid/wary of Reuben's dad. It's always men that he's scared of.
- *Now that he's old enough to decide for himself, he likes to sleep on his side.
- *James is still taking 3 naps a day: One in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the late afternoon/early evening. His naps usually end up being at 9:00, 12:30, and 4:00 or thereabouts.
- *He wakes up 1-2 times at night to eat. Last night he slept for a 6 hour stretch! Wooh!
So there's James' 6 month update!